The Coronavirus (COV) is most likely to spread from person to person through:
Direct contact with a person while they are infectious
Touching objects or surface that were contaminated by droplets from secretions coughed or sneezed from an infected person with a confirmed infection
Contact with droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes
Confined space with no fresh circulated air. Turn off air circulation systems and open windows
We recommend practical measures below to minimise risk for your premises/site.
- Identify vulnerable persons (age & pre-existing)
- Identify any one returning from abroad.
- Ventilate as much as possible.
- Avoid shaking hands or any similar contact.
- Wear gloves and mask anywhere you go particularly shopping, trains anywhere where you sharing space with others. When removing wash thoroughly particularly your nails brush them.
- Disinfect/wipe all contact surfaces minimum twice a day such as handles, rails, phones, anything that is being touched regularly that can cross contaminate.
- Avoid touching you mouth, eyes and ears. Sanitise spectacles daily.
- Be conscious of sharing work instruments such as pens/files tools smart devices
- Review air supply systems that will transmit/circulate the virus.
- Have hand wash available for regular use in particular entering and exiting rooms, buildings.
- Have tissues available with the hand wash for sneezes and coughing with safe disposal that has a sealed lid and emptied twice a day and double bag for 72 hours and then dispose of normally.
- Keep a good space between you and others 2 meters minimum.
Call us on 0845 075 3662 or 01883 340 798
Get In Touch With Us Today